Track A: Dependable Network(ed) Systems
One of the main technological advances in the next decade will be that high speed network connectivity will become available for everyone everywhere. The emergence of such infra-structure will foster new applications, like gaming, Voice over IP (VoIP), television broadcasting, intelligent traffic management etc. To realize this vision, many issues should still be investigated.
These issues range from physical and application layer issues, towards management and privacy issues.
For the 27th Twente Student Conference on ICT we would like to receive papers that investigate research questions on "Network(ed) Systems".
Topics that fit in this track include:
- Mobile access technologies (GPRS, UMTS, LTE (Long Term Evolution), WiMax,
- Adhoc/sensor networks
- Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) communication architectures
- Next Generation Networks (NGN)
- Quality of Service (QoS) architectures
- Cloud computing
- Smart Grid Communication Architecture and Technologies
Further information on these topics can be found by using "Google Scholar" (http://scholar.google.com/) and IEEE Explore (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/).