Track A: Broadband for All
One of the main technological advances in the next decade will be that high speed network connectivity will become available for everyone everywhere. The emergence of such infra-structure will foster new applications, like gaming, Voice over IP (VoIP), television broadcasting, intelligent traffic management etc. To realize this "Broadband for All" vision, many issues should still be investigated.
These issues range from physical and application layer issues, towards management and privacy issues.
For the 23rd Twente Student conference on ICT we would like to receive papers that investigate research questions on "Broadband for All".
Topics that fit in this track include:
- Mobile access technologies (GPRS, UMTS, LTE (Long Term Evolution), WiMax,
- Adhoc/sensor networks
- Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I) communication architectures
- Next Generation Networks (NGN)
- Quality of Service (QoS) architectures
- Cloud computing
- Smart Grid Communication Architecture and Technologies
Further information on these topics can be found by using "Google Scholar" (http://scholar.google.com/) and IEEE Explore (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/).
For further information on the content of this track, you may contact the track chair, Anne Remke, email@example.com
. For any information on the conference organization, please contact the conference chair on firstname.lastname@example.org.